Standard Wedding Package For San Francisco, Marin & Sonoma
Standard Wedding Package Includes:
- Landmark Venue For Your Small Intimate Wedding, View Ceremony Sites
- Wedding Officiant
- Option Of A Christian or Contemporary Wedding Ceremony
- Wedding Portrait Photography Session & Gallery & Downloaded Files (jpegs)
- $999 Standard-Wedding-Package :
Purchase Prints via your photo gallery after your wedding.
Retain Your Wedding ~ Reserve Your Date & Time
- $300 Non-Refundable-Retainer :
- Required for booking: Review Contract & Sign ~ Sign via the signature link at the end of the contract.
NOTE: Items are listed in the cart, amounts show on next screen before checkout.
Final Payment Due 30 Days Before Your Wedding
$699 Simple-Happiness-Wedding-Package-Balance :
Additional Options To Add:
$350 Music-Violin,Guitar-or-Piano :
- Shop Officiant Only Services Here
- Flower Information
- Site’s with fees are paid directly to site, details are provided in booking confirmation.
- * Prints can be ordered separately via your photo gallery.
- Ceremony locations include: site details, directions & logistics.
- Locations for larger groups have additional fees.
- When selecting a location with an additional fee, add the fee to package price. Payments will be made directly to the location.
“To Be One With Each Other” – George Eliot
What greater thing is there for two human souls
than to feel that they are joined together to strengthen
each other in all labor, to minister to each other in all sorrow,
to share with each other in all gladness,
to be one with each other in the
silent unspoken memories?
“A White Rose” – John Boyle O’Reilly
The red rose whispers of passion,
And the white rose breathes of love;
O, the red rose is a falcon,
And the white rose is a dove.
But I send you a cream-white rosebud
With a flush on its petal tips;
For the love that is purest and sweetest
Has a kiss of desire on the lips
My husband surprised me with a private renewal ceremony that included our two kids and of course Ema! Ema took care of the flowers, the photography and the ceremony. When I first saw my flowers, I was stunned by the beauty. Her words in the ceremony were so kind, loving and just perfect, caused my 15-year-old daughter to tear up. Ema made the photo session so much fun and the pictures are amazing!Thank you again, Ema, for making our special day perfect!
My husband surprised me with the most wonderful Anniversary gift – a vow renewal ceremony. Set on our deck with just fairy lights and San Francisco as our backdrop, Ema helped recreate that special moment where two people can get lost in their own world and create new memories of a special commitment. I cannot recommend Ema enough, thank you.
Ema lead us through a small elopement at the Palace of Fine Arts. The scenery was beautiful, but her writing was our favorite part. We were able to create our own vows too, which was wonderful. We highly recommend Ema. We have already been recommending her to friends. We are very busy and Ema was able to handle everything and made the ceremony easy to walk into. She was also available to help us add a lot of details had we wanted to be more involved. Clearly, she's willing to let couples be as involved as they want to be in the process, which is perfect. 🙂
What can I say. Location was perfect. Ema was so calm and reassuring. Lovely ceremony and fantastic photos. Thank you Ema.
We had a lovely wedding day in San Francisco with great help from Ema.Ema was great helping the organization from a distance (the UK) beforehand and put us at ease.On the day Ema helped create a lovely atmosphere for us and became part of our happy memories of the day.Thank you Ema x