Standard Wedding Package For San Francisco, Marin & Sonoma
Standard Wedding Package Includes:
- Landmark Venue For Your Small Intimate Wedding, View Ceremony Sites
- Wedding Officiant
- Option Of A Christian or Contemporary Wedding Ceremony
- Wedding Portrait Photography Session With Online Gallery
Select this option to make full payment for your wedding package at one time or if your wedding will take place within 30 days.
- $849 Standard-Wedding-Package :
Purchase Prints via your photo gallery after your wedding.
Retain Your Wedding ~ Reserve Your Date & Time
Select this option to reserve your date and time and pay the balance due on the wedding package 30 days before your wedding.
- $300 Non-Refundable-Retainer :
- Required for booking: Review Contract & Sign ~ Sign via the signature link at the end of the contract.
NOTE: Items are listed in the cart, amounts show on next screen before checkout.
Final Payment Due 30 Days Before Your Wedding
$549 Simple-Happiness-Wedding-Package-Balance :
Additional Options To Add:
$350 Guitar Player Music-Violin,Guitar-or-Piano :
- Shop Officiant Only Services Here
- Flower Information
- Site’s with fees are paid directly to site, details are provided in booking confirmation.
- * Prints can be ordered separately via your photo gallery.
- Ceremony locations include: site details, directions & logistics.
- Locations for larger groups have additional fees.
- When selecting a location with an additional fee, add the fee to package price. Payments will be made directly to the location.
“To Be One With Each Other” – George Eliot
What greater thing is there for two human souls
than to feel that they are joined together to strengthen
each other in all labor, to minister to each other in all sorrow,
to share with each other in all gladness,
to be one with each other in the
silent unspoken memories?
“A White Rose” – John Boyle O’Reilly
The red rose whispers of passion,
And the white rose breathes of love;
O, the red rose is a falcon,
And the white rose is a dove.
But I send you a cream-white rosebud
With a flush on its petal tips;
For the love that is purest and sweetest
Has a kiss of desire on the lips
Thank you Ema for being part of our memorable time! It was in SF City Hall. We only have a small group of guests, but it's elegant and lovely, Ema is punctual and organized. Loved her pre-event communication, poems and everything!
Looking for a Wedding Officiant in the San Francisco Bay Area? Look no further! Ema is the best! She is very professional and organized, and her calming presence is a blessing to any occasion. I would recommend her to any one. Don 't do a wedding without her!
Ema was absolutely amazing! She was patient and kind with us when we were running a little late. She gave an amazing ceremony that had everyone talking! Everything went very smooth and she gave us really good advice! Thank you again Ema!
Ema was punctual and kept the ceremony short and sweet but personal. Thanks Ema!
We had a perfect wedding at Cliffhouse, SF. We found Ema from the recommendation list of Cliffhouse, we met in person with Ema four months prior to the wedding. She gave us detailed ideas of the ceremony and also wrote us beautiful vows. On June 8th, our wedding day, she came to Cliffhouse earlier and went through rehearsal with us. It was very well delivered, professional and in a very elegant way. The ceremony was very memorable because of Ema's touching speech and the poem. Thank you again for your professional service. We would recommend Ema for any couple who are planning wedding.