Deluxe Wedding Package
Deluxe Wedding Package Includes:
- Landmark Venue For Your Small Intimate Wedding, View Ceremony Sites
- Wedding Officiant
- Option Of A Christian or Non-denominational Wedding Ceremony
- Bridal Bouquet & Grooms Boutonniere
- Wedding Portrait Photography Session & Gallery & Downloadable Files (jpegs)
- $1,199 Simple-Happiness-Wedding-Package :
Book Your Wedding ~ Reserve Your Date & Time
- $300 Non-Refundable-Retainer :
- Required for booking: Review Contract & Sign ~ Sign via the signature link at the end of the contract.
NOTE: Items are listed in the cart, amounts show on next screen before checkout.
Final Payment Due 30 Days Before Your Wedding
$899 Deluxe-Wedding-Package-Balance :
Additional Options To Add:
$350 Music-Violin,Guitar-or-Piano :
- Shop Officiant Only Services Here
- Flower Information
- Site’s with fees are paid directly to site, details are provided in booking confirmation.
- *Prints ordered separately via your Photo Gallery.
- Ceremony locations include: site details, directions & logistics.
- Locations for larger groups have additional fees.
- When selecting a location with an additional fee, add the fee to package price. Payments will be made directly to the location.
The Privileged Lovers by Rumi
The moon has become a dancer
at this festival of love.
This dance of light,
This sacred blessing,
This divine love,
to a world beyond
only lovers can see
with their eyes of fiery passion.
They are the chosen ones
who have surrendered.
Once they were particles of light
now they are the radiant sun.
They have left behind
the world of deceitful games.
They are the privileged lovers
who create a new world
with their eyes of fiery passion.
Defeated by Love by Rumi
The sky was lit
by the splendor of the moon
I fell to the ground
has made me sure
I am ready to forsake
this worldly life
to the magnificence
of your Being
We had a perfect wedding at Cliffhouse, SF. We found Ema from the recommendation list of Cliffhouse, we met in person with Ema four months prior to the wedding. She gave us detailed ideas of the ceremony and also wrote us beautiful vows. On June 8th, our wedding day, she came to Cliffhouse earlier and went through rehearsal with us. It was very well delivered, professional and in a very elegant way. The ceremony was very memorable because of Ema's touching speech and the poem. Thank you again for your professional service. We would recommend Ema for any couple who are planning wedding.
Muir woods was the perfect setting for our early summer wedding. Ema was very polite and professional the whole time. She lead us through the process very easily and smoothing reassuring us the entire time.
My husband surprised me with a private renewal ceremony that included our two kids and of course Ema! Ema took care of the flowers, the photography and the ceremony. When I first saw my flowers, I was stunned by the beauty. Her words in the ceremony were so kind, loving and just perfect, caused my 15-year-old daughter to tear up. Ema made the photo session so much fun and the pictures are amazing!Thank you again, Ema, for making our special day perfect!
My husband surprised me with the most wonderful Anniversary gift – a vow renewal ceremony. Set on our deck with just fairy lights and San Francisco as our backdrop, Ema helped recreate that special moment where two people can get lost in their own world and create new memories of a special commitment. I cannot recommend Ema enough, thank you.
Ema lead us through a small elopement at the Palace of Fine Arts. The scenery was beautiful, but her writing was our favorite part. We were able to create our own vows too, which was wonderful. We highly recommend Ema. We have already been recommending her to friends. We are very busy and Ema was able to handle everything and made the ceremony easy to walk into. She was also available to help us add a lot of details had we wanted to be more involved. Clearly, she's willing to let couples be as involved as they want to be in the process, which is perfect. 🙂