Reserve Wedding Date And Time
For Bookings More Than Thirty Days In Advance
- $300 Non-Refundable-Retainer :
- Required With Payment~Review Contract & Sign ~ Sign via the signature link at the end of the contract.
NOTE: Items are listed in the cart, amounts show on next screen before checkout.
Final Payment is due 30 days before your wedding day. Final payment confirms your wedding plans. Please visit the package page to make your final payment. Booking less than 30 days in advance require full payment at time of booking.
- *Prints can be ordered separately via your photo gallery.
- Ceremony locations include: site details, directions & logistics.
- Locations for larger groups have additional fees.
- When selecting a location with an additional fee, add the fee to package price. Payments will be made directly to the venue.
Check out our Simple Wedding Package.
“Love Is A Great Thing” – Thomas à Kempis
Love is a great thing, yea, a great and thorough good. By itself, it makes that is heavy light, and it bears evenly all that is uneven.
It carries a burden which is no burden; it will not be kept back by anything low and mean; it desires to be free from all worldly affections, and not to be entangled by any outward prosperity, or by any adversity subdued.
Love feels no burden, thinks nothing of trouble, attempts what is above its strength, pleads no excuse of impossibility. It is, therefore, able to undertake all things, and it completes many things and warrants them to take effect, where he who does not love would faint and lie down.
Though weary, it is not tired; though pressed it is not straitened; though alarmed, it is not confounded; but as a living flame, it forces itself upwards and securely passes through all.
Love is active and sincere, courageous, patient, faithful, prudent and manly.
Submit your review