From this perch, you can see the Pacific ocean, the whole San Francisco Bay, the San Francisco Skyline and Marin county is at your feet. It is amazing!
Click To Play Video For Views
- This location can be windy and is limited due to weather and roads.
- Available only in the months of April, May, September & October.
- Available for the bride, groom, officiant, and 2 guest maximum.
- It’s best to be in one car.
- It is available at 10:30 am. only due to high winds in the afternoon.
- Monday – Friday only no weekends.
- Not suitable for children under 15 years of age.
- The road up is narrow and winding. If you get car sick at all this is not the location for you.
- There is no backup for this location, so you need to be flexible as well.
- This is not the site for a veil or a train.
- There are bathrooms on site.
- There is a 10-minute walk on a paved narrow trail to the perch for the ceremony.
- I do not offer photography for this location.
- I offer the location, officiant, ceremony and flowers only.
- There is a $75 extra fee for this site as well due to distance.
$75 Fee-Infinity-Location :