Fourth Of July Bay Area Fireworks
Independence Day! Here come the fireworks, flags and cookouts.
July 4th Fireworks Around The Bay…
- San Francisco: Waterfront festival at Pier 39 with live music from noon until the Fireworks at 9:30 p.m.
- Sausalito: Parade starts at 10 a.m. through downtown Sausalito followed by a festival in Dunphy Park. Fireworks display at 9:20 p.m. over Richardson Bay.
- Tiburon: Fireworks cruise at 8:30 p.m. aboard the Angel Island Tiburon Ferry.
- Berkeley: Celebration at Berkeley Marina from noon to 10 p.m. with live entertainment, food, arts & crafts, kids playground and pony rides. Fireworks at 9:30 p.m. off the end of the Berkeley Pier.
Inland – Away From The Fog…
- San Rafael: Wednesday, July 3 through Sunday, July 7. Fireworks at 9:30 p.m. each night at the Marin County Fair.
- St. Helena: The Louis M. Martini winery puts on a soiree with music and Fireworks at 9:30 p.m.
July 4th Cookout Food
Some menu ideas for your cookout:
Appetizers: Pasta salad, fruit salad, coleslaw, chips, and grilled vegetable kebabs
Main Dishes: Burgers, veggie burgers, assortment of kebabs (swordfish, lamb, and chicken)
Desserts: Apple pie, rhubarb pie and patriotic popsicles
All-American Drinks: Some perfect all-American beverages to consider are iced tea, lemonade, July 4th red rum punch, and red/white sangria
Wave Your Flag
For more than 200 years, the American flag has been the symbol of our nation’s strength and unity. It’s been a source of pride and inspiration for millions of citizens. A prominent icon in our shared history.
However you celebrate your independence, let it shine!
Photography by Images by Ema